UOP IDP Class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

red9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im new to this website, but as i was going thru it I noticed that there was a thread for the entering class for all the schools, except UOP. I wanted to start this thread as a medium for discussion for the UOP Class of 2007. I will be joining the school in July, and would like to get to know my future classmates. :)

Red9.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello

I'm joining UOP too.
Nice to meet you.
Did you receive any further information other than a deposit receipt.
I haven't heard from them since then.

I was wondering how come no one from UOP new chosen class had been posting on SDN. Good to see you here. Good luck. :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there. Well I got a package(well actually application for the loan) from the buisness office. I spoke to Ms King sometime back and she said all we had to do is wait till the buisness office contacts us and its a kind of a dead period right now.
Its nice to meet you too.
Red9

Hi meggs and i tunes,

good to see you guys here too.

Red9

Thanks for your reply, red9.
and Meggs, thanks for reminding me of a open house event.
nice to meet you, too.

hi

i am an indian female looking for room mates to stay near uop.

preni said:
hi

i am an indian female looking for room mates to stay near uop.
hi i want to apply for 2008 class of pacific my state is 93/240 /3.36 could you pls tell me whats the the possibility to get into the program and whats their criteria for selection,and how many seats into the program is their anyone who can help me out in all this questions

Hey, I am looking for a place around UOP, please let me know if anyone is interested. I am 27, male, and straight. I am looking for someone M/F gay/straight who is clean, mature, respectful, and trustworthy .

Thanks
-Mav

maverick040 said:
I am 27, male, and straight.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good thing you're moving to Pacific Heights and not to Castro. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: