heretic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2004
Status
  1. Optometrist
Hi everybody. My gf has an interview with UOP coming up very soon, and I was wondering if anyone who interviewed there this year had any feedback, advice, etc.? Basically, I'm just trying to get a basic idea of what the day was like.

I did a search and didn't find a lot about it, so either it's buried or I'm blind, and yes I also checked the section of the website with interview feedback.

Thanks in advance.

angeeeeee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2004
Seattle
Status
  1. Dental Student
The day was well planned out and we had a lot of time to interact with everyone and see the entire school. We were pretty much immersed in the Pacific life for a day and it was excellent. The interview is one on one with a faculty member, but most of the rest of the day is with the whole group. There is also a 30 min student "interview" where really the whole purpose is for you to ask any questions you have and get an honest opinion.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads