UoP interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GatorDDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions what to be prepared for from current students or those that have interviewed there?

Members don't see this ad.

If you look at the interview feedback in the other UOP threads in the forums or all the feedback in the interview feedback section of SDN, you'll pretty much get the gist of it, which is, there isn't anything to concern yourself over.

Come, be yourself, and you should do fine.

The only time people have problems at the UOP interview are when:

1) the person doesn't seem to know what they wrote in their own application, making it seem like they might have lied about what they've done.
2) the person isn't able to carry on a relatively mild conversation with another human being (i.e. your interviewer) cause the interviews are really just converations.

All the basic rules elsewise apply:
- dress professionally
- act corgially
- be on time
- keep your eyes and ears open, cause you're interviewing the school as much as they are interviewing you.

first of all congrats on getting the interview...
now the interview it self is pretty laid back. u'll do one with a faculty and another with a student. both of which are not meant to drill you, i think they wana make sure ur normal. just be yourself and be relaxed. it's nothing out of the ordinary very similar to any other interview.
make sure you give ur self sometime to enjoy the city, it's absolutely beautiful.
good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
Start writing down questions you want to know the answers to, questions you already know the answers to, and questions you don't even care about. There's nothing Pacific people like more than answering questions, and they're going to ask you if you have any. A lot.

Any questions?

Start writing down questions you want to know the answers to, questions you already know the answers to, and questions you don't even care about. There's nothing Pacific people like more than answering questions, and they're going to ask you if you have any. A lot.

Any questions?

haha, how many questions is really necessary? i have written down a lot but your making it seem like its not enough

I've heard that interviewers really enjoy hearing questions too. They want to make sure you're really interested in the career.

you already have an interview with UoP???:eek:

well don't I feel dumb... :D