uop interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strangemoon9

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ahoy there!!!!! Who is going to the january interview?!! Just wanted to see if anyone would like to meet up and carpool. thank you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

ahoy there,

any suggestions about the uop interview? How to relax...etc... much love.

strangemoon9 said:
ahoy there,

Look over the Interview questions posted here on SDN. Have a couple of questions ready, but not all of them or you'll look stupid. I was always told to "Listen, Think, then Talk." When someone asks you a question, think about it for a couple of seconds, then reply.

When you get to school, introduce yourself to the other interviewees. Find out where they're from, etc, get to know a couple of people. You may be attending Pacific with them next year!

Have fun!

Pete

Members don't see this ad :)
strangemoon9 said:
ahoy there,

Just be yourself, have a cookie, and talk! TALK! TALK! to other students while you are waiting. UOP's interview session is really fun. The UOP students are really nice, informative, and encouraging. Just stay enthusiastic and you'll do fine :luck:

Hi!

I will be having an interview on Jan 20th and will be travelling from LA. Can anyone recommend me a cheap and affordable hotel? I want a hotel somewhere close to the school. Thank you.

strangemoon9 said:
ahoy there!!!!! Who is going to the january interview?!! Just wanted to see if anyone would like to meet up and carpool. thank you!!!

Hi. Im going on Jan 20th interview. Do you live in Los Angeles?

Fushi.tarazu said:
Hi!

I will be having an interview on Jan 20th and will be travelling from LA. Can anyone recommend me a cheap and affordable hotel? I want a hotel somewhere close to the school. Thank you.

I like the Radisson, but its probably kinda expensive. See if they could give you a UOP discount rate. I also recommend the rooms on the ground floor because these rooms look big with the high ceilings.

marrymenatalie said:
I like the Radisson, but its probably kinda expensive. See if they could give you a UOP discount rate. I also recommend the rooms on the ground floor because these rooms look big with the high ceilings.

There's the Holiday Inn, La Quinta Inn, Red Roof Inn, Super 8....All on March. It just depends how much you want to pay.

Pete

hello,
anyone from sacramento area has interview in march