UOP interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fushi.tarazu

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have an interviewed schedule for Western on Jan 17th and UOP interview on Jan 20th. I'm concurrently enroll at my University and taking speech class at my CC (Tuesday,Wed, and Thursday 6-9pm). I told my instructor about my interview and he said that he would mind if I miss Tuesday Jan 17 but since I have a speech and midterm on Jan 20th, I cant miss that. I'm thinking of booking a flight up to sacramento (50miles away from stockton), but will the cab fare be expensive to take me to UOP or should I drive from LA to stockton?

Members don't see this ad.

I am sure that the cab fare from Sacramento to UOP in Stockton will be expensive! It takes an hour to get there without traffic! However, driving from LA would take 5 hours. Personally, I would rather drive that 5 hours than to pay the two-way cab fare. Maybe you can find someone to car pool with you.
It's hard if you don't know anyone in the Bay Area who can pick you up and drop you off... Good luck with working out your travel plans.

Fushi.tarazu said:
Hi Guys,

I have an interviewed schedule for Western on Jan 17th and UOP interview on Jan 20th. I'm concurrently enroll at my University and taking speech class at my CC (Tuesday,Wed, and Thursday 6-9pm). I told my instructor about my interview and he said that he would mind if I miss Tuesday Jan 17 but since I have a speech and midterm on Jan 20th, I cant miss that. I'm thinking of booking a flight up to sacramento (50miles away from stockton), but will the cab fare be expensive to take me to UOP or should I drive from LA to stockton?