UOP interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilostmyspacebar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, i'm flying up to stockton for an interview march 10th. what airport should i use? do i need to rent a car? what hotel should i get? okay, thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

ilostmyspacebar said:
hey, i'm flying up to stockton for an interview march 10th. what airport should i use? do i need to rent a car? what hotel should i get? okay, thanks a lot!

i flew into sacramento. i have a classmate who rented a car to drive from sac to stockton but i don't know where she stayed. gluck on your interview!

can someone tell me if its hard to get into uop? since its a 3 year program (like USN and others...) do they only focus on your grades or do they look at you as a whole (work experience, pharmacy experience, LORs, essays.. etc)? And if someone applies during the summer and gets everything in by September, are their chances of getting interview and getting accepted better (are they on rolling admissions)?

Members don't see this ad :)
UOP looks at your total profile unlike USN. So experience, research, etc do count. And you do have a better chance of getting into the school if you send your application in early. They have a three tier application procedure. You can read about on their website. Hope this helps.

Does anyone know how often the admissions committee meets? Thanks :)

hey does anyone know how many interviews uop has left?(if there is any left that is...)

one more....march 10th. do you know how many people have been accepted for however many seats avaliable?

lnmelon82 said:
hey does anyone know how many interviews uop has left?(if there is any left that is...)

Yes, March 10 is the last date in which they'll interview an entire group. But later on during the summer, if there is still room, they may schedule individual appointments.

ilostmyspacebar,

Did UOP say when they'll be replying to the 3/10 interview group?

imprecious said:
ilostmyspacebar,

Did UOP say when they'll be replying to the 3/10 interview group?

They said they have a spring break. But I think they said no later than April so hopefully sometime soon we should hear back.

hey ariana and imprecious...did you guys get interviewed 3/10 at uop??? yah..i think they said three weeks bcz of spring break

ilostmyspacebar said:
hey ariana and imprecious...did you guys get interviewed 3/10 at uop??? yah..i think they said three weeks bcz of spring break

My interview was 3/3. They had also said they'd reply in about 3 weeks, by the end of the month. I have another question for you. On your UOP account, did you notice whether or not the "for PINT office use only" was filled in with your interview date? Thanks :)

hey imprecious.....no, my PINT office use only hasn't bieen filled in. is UOP 1st choice? how did u do in the interview???

ilostmyspacebar said:
hey imprecious.....no, my PINT office use only hasn't bieen filled in. is UOP 1st choice? how did u do in the interview???

I thought my interview went alright. I did the best I possibly could :) . Now I am anticipating the results as everyone else is :) . How did your interview go? Best wishes!

i think i did okay.....i'm suuuuuuuuuuuper nervous!!!!!!!!! =) i have finals this week so i'm also worried abou tthat......are yo uwaiting on othr schools????? r u from up north??

ilostmyspacebar said:
i think i did okay.....i'm suuuuuuuuuuuper nervous!!!!!!!!! =) i have finals this week so i'm also worried abou tthat......are yo uwaiting on othr schools????? r u from up north??

Don't worry so much about the interview. You did your best :) . Study for your finals! hehe :) I know waiting is super hard. Yes, I am waiting for another school- UCSD. By the end of this month, all my nerves will be relieved. :) How about you? Are you waiting for any other schools?

yeah...i'm waiting for western...which should get back to me pretty soon..like a week or so. but I would much rather go to UOP.....we'll see

ilostmyspacebar said:
yeah...i'm waiting for western...which should get back to me pretty soon..like a week or so. but I would much rather go to UOP.....we'll see

Since UOP has rolling admissions, do you think we still have a good chance of getting into UOP even with interview dates in March?

hey...hmmm...well i don't think that they have accepted very many people so i think our chances aren't that bad....but i don tknow...im' super nervous. WOW ucsd! you must be pretty good!!