Uop Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Parishoon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I donno if this is the right place to post this TH, but I couldn;t hink of anywhere better :D

Anyways, I finally got an interview from UOP for November 2nd, and it's gonna be an eight-hr interviieewwww !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO Nervous ! I've started to paniccccccccc like CRAZY! :scared: :scared: :scared:
I know many of you guys have been through UOP interview, so I was wondering if you guys can help me out, and give me some infor mation about it. What's gonna happen during this eight hours? what are we gonna do? where are we gonna go? what are they gonna ask? (IF anyone has been through interviews in different schools, I would greatly appriciate it if you can share ur knowledge as well, especially the questions you were asked)

Thank U SO SO SO Mucchh,
And Best Of Luck To All.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your interview. About 95% of people that get interviews that early are accepted, so you're good as gold. The day is very chill and more like a big info session to make sure the school has to offer what you're looking for. Wear a nice suit, get a hair cut, smile, and don't act like a complete idiot and you should be fine.

So you get there just before 8, eat breakfast, and Kathy talks to you for a while. You then split up, some go on the faculty or student interviews. The rest of you go on a tour. Break for lunch, swap. Then you talk to Dr. Yarborough, then financial aid, fill out some paperwork, and then go home around 4. Scattered throughout the day, you have some free time to just wonder around and talk to students/staff/faculty. We know who you are because you're all dress like you're trying to sell us insurance.