UoP Interview!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prestone346

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got called this morning. I'm interviewing there on November 29th!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got called this morning. I'm interviewing there on November 29th!

They should really call me... I have many people I want to say hello to at UOP and an interview would be the perfect excuse to visit them. :p Not to mention the fact that it's a cool school.

They should really call me... I have many people I want to say hello to at UOP and an interview would be the perfect excuse to visit them. :p Not to mention the fact that it's a cool school.
Heheh yea I'm waiting for one really soon... I've gotten one everywhere else, but my uop app was delayed. *any day now!*

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too, I think they should call me. I'd love to interview at UOP.

Good luck everyone!! :)

anyone from over on east coast get UoP interviews? i'm seeing that majority of UoP acceptances are CA residents, despite UoP being a private school.

for those of you who got interviews, did you guys get a phone call before your status page was up dated? or what was the sequence of that?

i got one ... from ny. it's possible. UOP is my #1 and i want in so bad. :love:

anyone from over on east coast get UoP interviews? i'm seeing that majority of UoP acceptances are CA residents, despite UoP being a private school.

They really don't discriminate on who they invite based on where you're from, it just happens that a huge percentage of the applicants are from Ca, so the amount of californians they invite are similarly proportioned.

I'll be there on the 15th!:D:D:D

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview is quick and painless! They're pretty amazing at the whole interview process

Just got a call last night!! Jan 10th. Wish it had been before December, but happy either way!

I just got one this morning!!! I can't believe it, not till January 17th...but it's one step closer then I was last year.

yah i don;t think they care, i'm from eastern canada and i interviewed there..good luck to all the school is amazing...

finally their website is working on my home comp!

anyone gonna be there on monday?