-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UoP Interview!!!!!!!!!
Started by prestone346
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just got called this morning. I'm interviewing there on November 29th!
They should really call me... I have many people I want to say hello to at UOP and an interview would be the perfect excuse to visit them. 😛 Not to mention the fact that it's a cool school.
Heheh yea I'm waiting for one really soon... I've gotten one everywhere else, but my uop app was delayed. *any day now!*They should really call me... I have many people I want to say hello to at UOP and an interview would be the perfect excuse to visit them. 😛 Not to mention the fact that it's a cool school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got called this morning. I'm interviewing there on November 29th!
Oooooh, good timing. That's the date of no return 🙂
anyone from over on east coast get UoP interviews? i'm seeing that majority of UoP acceptances are CA residents, despite UoP being a private school.
for those of you who got interviews, did you guys get a phone call before your status page was up dated? or what was the sequence of that?
i'm from the south and i got one...
anyone from over on east coast get UoP interviews? i'm seeing that majority of UoP acceptances are CA residents, despite UoP being a private school.
They really don't discriminate on who they invite based on where you're from, it just happens that a huge percentage of the applicants are from Ca, so the amount of californians they invite are similarly proportioned.
i'm from the south and i got one...
+1
Just got a call last night!! Jan 10th. Wish it had been before December, but happy either way!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got one this morning!!! I can't believe it, not till January 17th...but it's one step closer then I was last year.
finally their website is working on my home comp!
Meeeeeeeeee
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K