• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

elgatofeo

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Does anyone know that statistics on how many people are interviewed at UOP vs how many are accepted? I have a late interview (because I applied late), on January 15, and want to be realistic about my chances of still being accepted. :( I'm kinda freaking out, any information would help, thanks!

About the Ads

DiNoZeRo2o9

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
Stockton, CA
Status
Dental Student
If you are interviewing January 15th, you have a 99% chance of getting accepted. Realistically, it is 100% as long as you don't fall asleep. You are part of the second wave of interviewees. Dec 1st is the first wave of acceptances. We have 45 days to accept = til Jan 15th. On the 15th, they will know how many more spots are available and you sir will get offered one of them.

elgatofeo

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks guys, this is really reassuring. I got offered the interview in early November, it is for an open seat. I was concerned because my advisor was telling me the acceptance rate after interviews was much lower.

About the Ads