1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UOP Late Interview???

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by elgatofeo, Dec 1, 2008.

1. elgatofeo

Pre-Dental
    Does anyone know that statistics on how many people are interviewed at UOP vs how many are accepted? I have a late interview (because I applied late), on January 15, and want to be realistic about my chances of still being accepted. :( I'm kinda freaking out, any information would help, thanks!

2. rawknee

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    when did u get this invite?

3. BlueToothBrush

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
  4. DiNoZeRo2o9

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    If you are interviewing January 15th, you have a 99% chance of getting accepted. Realistically, it is 100% as long as you don't fall asleep. You are part of the second wave of interviewees. Dec 1st is the first wave of acceptances. We have 45 days to accept = til Jan 15th. On the 15th, they will know how many more spots are available and you sir will get offered one of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OP
    OP
    elgatofeo

Pre-Dental
    Thanks guys, this is really reassuring. I got offered the interview in early November, it is for an open seat. I was concerned because my advisor was telling me the acceptance rate after interviews was much lower.