UOP No decision?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kremlar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I checked my UOP status today, it has been under review for MONTHS now, well, I checked today and it changed to "Reviewed, No Decision" "Re-review in mid-January" What is that all about? Does that mean they are actually considering me? I mean, it wasn't a flat out rejection... Any comments? Thanks........

Members don't see this ad.

Kremlar said:
Hey all, I checked my UOP status today, it has been under review for MONTHS now, well, I checked today and it changed to "Reviewed, No Decision" "Re-review in mid-January" What is that all about? Does that mean they are actually considering me? I mean, it wasn't a flat out rejection... Any comments? Thanks........

My application was complete on 9/20 and my status has been "file in review" since there.

miravyn said:
My application was complete on 9/20 and my status has been "file in review" since there.

Just to keep you updated, mine was received by them on 9/21 and was under review since then... they just changed it today to the "no decision" status, so I would assume that an update for yours can't be too far behind. Hang in there..

Members don't see this ad :)
Kremlar said:
Just to keep you updated, mine was received by them on 9/21 and was under review since then... they just changed it today to the "no decision" status, so I would assume that an update for yours can't be too far behind. Hang in there..

Ehh...it doesn't really matter anyway. I doubt I would even go there if I had gotten in. I called them awhile back to check my status. They said that I was a competitive applicants but they have even more competitive applicants than me. Something like that. I was a little offended.

If you guys have good dat scores and well rounded background, i will stay tuned with them. If not I wouldn't rely on a positive answer from them as i yet so see someone get accepted with stellar grades and low dat scores although the opposite i've seen plenty of ;)

jrsdsu said:
If you guys have good dat scores and well rounded background, i will stay tuned with them. If not I wouldn't rely on a positive answer from them as i yet so see someone get accepted with stellar grades and low dat scores although the opposite i've seen plenty of ;)

Well unfortunatley I dont fall into the opposite category.. Which is why im wondering why they even put my application in for re-review, not that im complaining - honestly, that was the FIRST school I was expecting to get rejected from, and it's the farthest i've gotten yet... Not getting flat out rejected that is..

Kremlar said:

Anyone? Feedback??

Just to add my two cents in the conversation. I too received the "Reviewed, No Decision--Re-review in mid-January." The interesting thing is that I have low stats and average DAT scores but way below the average for UOP. So, my question is: has anybody been rejected from this school? Because I would think that they would have rejected my a## after reviewing my application; but instead they updated my app file with the above comment. Go figure! I am surely grateful, but still doubt that I will get so much as an interview.

Kremlar said:
Anyone? Feedback??

That school is way overrated anyhow. If they dont want you consider it a blessing.

Mr.E said:
Just to add my two cents in the conversation. I too received the "Reviewed, No Decision--Re-review in mid-January." The interesting thing is that I have low stats and average DAT scores but way below the average for UOP. So, my question is: has anybody been rejected from this school? Because I would think that they would have rejected my a## after reviewing my application; but instead they updated my app file with the above comment. Go figure! I am surely grateful, but still doubt that I will get so much as an interview.

I totally agree Mr.E, this was the FIRST school I was expecting to get rejected from and so far the only one i've heard anything other than a rejection from. I was shocked myself. Im not getting my hopes up too high, but hey, it's still better than being rejected.

miravyn said:
Ehh...it doesn't really matter anyway. I doubt I would even go there if I had gotten in. I called them awhile back to check my status. They said that I was a competitive applicants but they have even more competitive applicants than me. Something like that. I was a little offended.

I got the same crap! I must have two threads about this somewhere.

EyeAmCommi said:

Do you have a Link?? Was there any changes since then to your status?

EyeAmCommi said:

They actually updated my AADSAS too, weird... Oh well.. like I said, I wont keep my hopes up, but its nice to have something to look forward too....lol.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

didn't they already fill their class anyway...

starbright said:
didn't they already fill their class anyway...

well im assuming they are banking on not everyone who got accepted will take their offer... I dont know, but its better than rejection I guess..