UOP Pharm D./MBA

Started by Ambien CR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ambien CR

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For students at UOP, I was wondering if any of you are in the Pharm D./MBA program? How do I apply? Do you enjoy it? How is the workload? If any of you can help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
 
Well I attend UOP and will be going to pharm school this coming August. I have a few friends who are doing the pharm d./mba program. All I know is that they take the same classes I do PLUS some extra business courses. I know one person said something about taking GMAT's. But that's all I know about the program.

Getting an MBA is very useful later on in the future. Those who are making 200k a year salaries whom I know all have MBA's.