UOP PharmD interview

Started by happy egg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

happy egg

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, everyone,

I'm so glad to be part of SDN, where everyone shares information and support. 🙂 Thank you!!!
I'm trying to prepare for an upcoming interview in UOP. Anyone have suggestions on how to prepare effectively and links to find useful info, such as practice questions and interview feedback?
Thanks a lot ^^
 
Hello, everyone,

I'm so glad to be part of SDN, where everyone shares information and support. 🙂 Thank you!!!
I'm trying to prepare for an upcoming interview in UOP. Anyone have suggestions on how to prepare effectively and links to find useful info, such as practice questions and interview feedback?
Thanks a lot ^^

hi! happy ^ ^ just stopped by to wish you best of luck in your interview. currently i'm still a senior in highschool. but, SO looking forward to getting into UOPs 2+3 pharmd program next fall. anyway...:luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SDN's interview feedback is great.

Also you can practice interview questions with friends and/or check out interview technique books from the library or glance thru them at a bookstore.

I personally used the medical school interview book off of amazon.
 
Thank you guys for all the help and wishes!!! 🙂
I will try my best~~👍