UOP Picture for Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imprecious

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who went to the interviews for UOP, where did you get your passport/ wallet size photograph? Is there a place where we can get passport pictures taken? I'm not sure where to go for that. Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just get a diggie camera and print out the 2x2 or even try trimming the picture from a bigger format pg. You dont have to be sophisticated w/ the portrait. I did it that way... its simple and cheap (not the best-'studio quality' but it will suffice) then again i am a simple guy =-D. OR pay em to take your picture there but i dont recommend it(they did advise you to BRING a picture.. its a last resort and no one in my group at the interview needed their picture taken there).

i dont even get the point of having to bring a photo...are they just gonna take it from u and remember ur app? i mean, you're standing right there in front of them :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
See they dont really check your ID during the initial check-in; so I am assume its meant to prevent(deter) ppl from cheating(having someone else to do the interterivew for you). They keep the photo as part of your application attaching it to the writing sample. But I could be wrong; its just an assumption.

By the way, how was the essay portion of the interview? Are the guidelines very stringent (as in UCSF where you have to stay within a particular portion of the paper)? Thanks!

hmm... i think it was limited to 3pgs single space?? something like that. It doesnt seem as bad as ucsf from what you are mentioning. the topic is pretty general.

Hammrhage said:
hmm... i think it was limited to 3pgs single space?? something like that. It doesnt seem as bad as ucsf from what you are mentioning. the topic is pretty general.

Thanks for the insight. When did you have your interview with UOP? Have you heard back from them yet?

jan 27th... and NOT yet, sadly to report. I haven't received anything since my interview. ::tick tick tick::

Hammrhage said:
jan 27th... and NOT yet, sadly to report. I haven't received anything since my interview. ::tick tick tick::

Isn't waiting a killer? :(