UoP question

Started by iLuvDAT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iLuvDAT

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i notice many EARLY applicants with amazing stats have not been invited to interview, and yet everybody here says that they favor higher scores. I guess that they must have reviewed their applications but for some reason, refuse to give out interview invites. What are they thinking?
 
there are more factors than scores and e-submitting the app early. perhaps those people didn't have their LOR in or they didn't send their checks in early.
 
Stats aren't everything, especially at schools like Pacific.

I got in with scores that are technically average to below average, but other aspects of my application made enough of an impression to get me the interview/acceptance.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
there are more factors than scores and e-submitting the app early. perhaps those people didn't have their LOR in or they didn't send their checks in early.
stupid admissions fee.... 😡
 
Stats aren't everything, especially at schools like Pacific.

I got in with scores that are technically average to below average, but other aspects of my application made enough of an impression to get me the interview/acceptance.

I agree with you on all except the "especially at schools like Pacific" part. Congrats! Pacific is a great school.
 
Stats aren't everything, especially at schools like Pacific.

I got in with scores that are technically average to below average, but other aspects of my application made enough of an impression to get me the interview/acceptance.

same here...i still can't believe i interviewed there, let alone got accepted.