UOP Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vejaeju

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in this boat or everybody getting in the waitlist? I am starting to wonder if waitlist is a nice way to say "delayed rejection"...? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Thats a very valid question, havent seen posts from people rejected from UOP yet.

I also got the rejection from UOP.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't get depressed u will get in somewhere...if not this....i think u have stats & also u have other skools...so just keep ur fingers crossed and good luck

I also got the rejection from UOP.

hey vishwas..

i hv heard uop isnt sending rejections but putting every1 on the waitlist unless u hv prepared the wrong tooth or some other blunder..is dt true?do u knw of ne1 else who got a rejection 2?

Anyone in this boat or everybody getting in the waitlist? I am starting to wonder if waitlist is a nice way to say "delayed rejection"...? :(

Being on the wait list is not delayed rejection, at least not until the new class starts, I think out of 22 in my Pacific IDS 08 class 4 or 5 were on the wait list, at least one of them was offered acceptance few days before the program started, it happens :thumbup: