tanvsten

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?

About the Ads

coambis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?
Mine is the same way. No interview from them, but not a rejection yet, either. I guess I can take the "glass is half full" approach and try to stay positive. :D

ramforte

10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.

tanvsten

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.
oh wow, thats very encouraging! was it b/c you applied late? and do you mind sharing your stats?

DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental

Just gave me hope! Thank you!! After so long of being "Under-review" I finally got No Decision, re-Review in January! I thought I was going to be rejected!

ramforte

10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I did apply late yes, that was why, Here is my Stat :

GPA 3.4

DAT: AA:20, TS: 21, PAT: 22

300 hours shadowing

two research projects

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I don't really think people who haven't had any interviews (including me) yet will get much of a chance.. seems everybody who got accepted to UofP is going to UoP.

About the Ads