UOP rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tanvsten

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

PreDents.com says 3 have been rejected

Members don't see this ad :)
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?

Mine is the same way. No interview from them, but not a rejection yet, either. I guess I can take the "glass is half full" approach and try to stay positive. :D

Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.

Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.

oh wow, thats very encouraging! was it b/c you applied late? and do you mind sharing your stats?

Just gave me hope! Thank you!! After so long of being "Under-review" I finally got No Decision, re-Review in January! I thought I was going to be rejected!

I did apply late yes, that was why, Here is my Stat :

GPA 3.4

DAT: AA:20, TS: 21, PAT: 22

300 hours shadowing

two research projects

I don't really think people who haven't had any interviews (including me) yet will get much of a chance.. seems everybody who got accepted to UofP is going to UoP.

I don't really think people who haven't had any interviews (including me) yet will get much of a chance.. seems everybody who got accepted to UofP is going to UoP.

I'm not.