tanvsten

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?

About the Ads

coambis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
so i was wondering, has UOP started giving out rejections yet?

my status moved from "under review" to "reviewed no decision made, re-review in december" to "re-review in january" -- are they just stringing me along? or should i just forget it and accept it as an unofficial rejection?

Mine is the same way. No interview from them, but not a rejection yet, either. I guess I can take the "glass is half full" approach and try to stay positive. :D

ramforte

10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.

tanvsten

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hey Guys, don't lose hope. Many people got the same No Decision, re-Review in February on their Status page, last year, and later that year they got interviews, including me.

oh wow, thats very encouraging! was it b/c you applied late? and do you mind sharing your stats?

DuffMan01

10+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental

Just gave me hope! Thank you!! After so long of being "Under-review" I finally got No Decision, re-Review in January! I thought I was going to be rejected!

ramforte

10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I did apply late yes, that was why, Here is my Stat :

GPA 3.4

DAT: AA:20, TS: 21, PAT: 22

300 hours shadowing

two research projects

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I don't really think people who haven't had any interviews (including me) yet will get much of a chance.. seems everybody who got accepted to UofP is going to UoP.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.