UOP Reply for Jan 21 interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qian925

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a lot of threads for UOP reply. I had an interview on Jan. 21st and I just received my acceptance today. I hope this resolves the anxiety surrounding when we should hear back from UOP. Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

qian925 said:
I saw a lot of threads for UOP reply. I had an interview on Jan. 21st and I just received my acceptance today. I hope this resolves the anxiety surrounding when we should hear back from UOP. Good luck everyone.

Congrats! Be sure to post your acceptance in the Roll Call thread at the top of the forum if you've decided to go there! :)

I'm freaking out now, because I still have'nt receive my letter from UOP. I called them to check about the status of my application today, but they said that I need to be patient and wait till March. During the interview, I believe that they mentioned that it will take less than a month. But, how come the person who I talked with from UOP said that it will take 6-9 months? I'm guessing that my admission depends on people who will be interviewed during march? Does anyone have a clue?

It's easy to say "be patient," but not when your hearing other people getting a letter from the school. I am kind of worried that my letter is lost in the mail. O well, I will hear from them one of these days. Definitely, I'm doing yoga today :laugh:

qian925 said:

cangara said:
I'm freaking out now, because I still have'nt receive my letter from UOP. I called them to check about the status of my application today, but they said that I need to be patient and wait till March. During the interview, I believe that they mentioned that it will take less than a month. But, how come the person who I talked with from UOP said that it will take 6-9 months? I'm guessing that my admission depends on people who will be interviewed during march? Does anyone have a clue?

It's easy to say "be patient," but not when your hearing other people getting a letter from the school. I am kind of worried that my letter is lost in the mail. O well, I will hear from them one of these days. Definitely, I'm doing yoga today :laugh:
don't worry too much, and don't try to interpret what UOP told you. I remember that when I tried to email them regarding about my status, I received a very generic letter, saying something that people were on hold because they had not completed ochem classes. Those were really irrelevant to my application at all. So, the staffs probably just answered everyone the same regardless to their application.

I'm still waiting ...