Mrxle3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
Los Angeles
Status
Pre-Dental
Will UoP review your file if only 2 out of 3 of your LoR's have been received? Or will they not touch it until the entire file is complete?

About the Ads

TimR

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2005
Status
they probably won't touch it.... but who cares. they have a surplus of people to fill their class with already,.

crazy_sherm

å♪▼æ╬‼▄·
10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
San Francisco
Status
Dentist
I got my interview last year with only 2 out of 3 LORs, but they said I had to get the 3rd one in before the interview date in order to be eligible.

spamtoit

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2005
Status
Mrxle3 said:
Will UoP review your file if only 2 out of 3 of your LoR's have been received? Or will they not touch it until the entire file is complete?
In my case, I don't think they reviewed my file until my LOR was in (tho mine was a committee letter so it might be different with 2 out of 3). My app was received by them mid-August, however my health advisory board was really behind in writing committee letters and mine was not received by UoP until the beginning of October. :mad: To date, UoP is one of the few schools I have not heard from and, at this point, probably will not hear from.

howui3

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2005
CA
Status
i called to make sure because i had the same issue. the lady at the admisisons office told me that they will put your file on hold until you have all the requirement.

but then again, looks like some people here got interviews with incomplete files, go figure!

About the Ads