UOP Tier 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misstofu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everybody, for tier 3 applicants, have you guys received any from UOP yet, such as Interviews, ect? IF you do, can you please post it here, so we could get a better idea of what is going on. And please also post the date when your application is completed. Thank you so much, I tried not to be worry, but i'm so worry still...keep having dreams that i got the interview letters! :( check my email like more than 3 times a day, and always asked my dad for my mails! =(

Members don't see this ad.

UOP takes a couple of weeks to find anything sent to them, a couple more weeks to figure out what it is, a couple more weeks to post it, and a couple more weeks to post your completed application. The one thing they are quick on is sending you a letter informing you that your application is incomplete, haha

Try what I'm doing, check every day every chance you get, that way when something changes, it will be like Christmas.:thumbup:

I submitted October 6th and I received a letter around October 20th basically just saying that they received my application. I haven't received anything since this date. Looking at the time frame for tier 1 and tier 2 applicants, I'm not really expecting anything until another 3-4 weeks.

Like The Kernal said though, they are quick to let you know if your application is incomplete. An applicant in my o-chem class submitted his application tier 3 and he received a letter saying his application was incomplete within 8-10 business days.

Members don't see this ad :)
I completed my application around October 10. I received a letter stating my documents were complete and another letter regarding pre-req courses that would be fulfilled with my planned courses. I have not received any news yet since then.

I sent my application in a few days before the deadline (Nov. 1). I received a letter regarding coursework. A week or so later, I received an invitation for an interview. The letter they sent me was dated on November 16. I called to make an appointment and the earliest date for an interview was January 19. I'm not sure how it works because I was in the last tier. My GPA isn't awesome. It's good, but not awesome so I'm not sure what they're basing interview invites on. Hope that helps!

what is your GPA if you don't mind me asking. Do you have a lot of community service?

I sent my application in a few days before the deadline (Nov. 1). I received a letter regarding coursework. A week or so later, I received an invitation for an interview. The letter they sent me was dated on November 16.
Wow, that was really quick. And congrats on getting an interview!

I submitted Oct 6th and have only received two letters. I received the first one Oct 20th, and it basically just said that they received my supplemental application. I just got a second letter Nov 20th, saying that they would soon be in the process of reviewing my application and verifying that it is complete.

That's weird that you turned yours in a few weeks after me and already received an invite... while mine is just now being reviewed. I guess it's not looking good for me, lol. :thumbdown:

what is your GPA if you don't mind me asking. Do you have a lot of community service?

Hmm..my science GPA is 3.2-3.3 and my cumulative is 3.5ish. I volunteered in a VA pharmacy for about 6 months, but that's it. Like I said, I don't know what they're looking for, but I wouldn't feel too discouraged about it. I mean, I sent my pharmcas application in August so maybe they already looked at that by the time they received my supplemental. It could be anything. Stay hopeful. I'm sure it'll work out.

I am a tier 3 applicant who turned in my application about the 20th of October. My application was posted complete just this last week, about the 29th after getting a letter from them recognizing my coursework was complete and that all the requirements had been met. I then looked at the internet and my application complete date was Nov. 1. Between now and then, they contacted most of my references on my resume, including the pharmacists that I work with and one former employee. I guess I am at a waiting stage now.

Hope that helped :D

I am a tier 3 applicant who turned in my application about the 20th of October. My application was posted complete just this last week, about the 29th after getting a letter from them recognizing my coursework was complete and that all the requirements had been met. I then looked at the internet and my application complete date was Nov. 1. Between now and then, they contacted most of my references on my resume, including the pharmacists that I work with and one former employee. I guess I am at a waiting stage now.

Hope that helped :D

Hi! I haven't seen you on here for awhile. Have you contacted your references to see if the school did indeed contact them to verify the accuracy of your resume?

Thanks!!! :)