UOP Tiers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how big an advantage applying to the first tier is?

My friend told me 80% of the people who apply first tier get in? Is this an exaggeration or is this true? :eek:

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

basically, 1st tier is for ppl with avg stats who wouldn't get in in the 3rd tier (so yea, most pl get in first tier)

but if u have good stats, u'll get it regardless. the tiers are more beneficial to those with average stats or on the border

doublehh03 said:
basically, 1st tier is for ppl with avg stats who wouldn't get in in the 3rd tier (so yea, most pl get in first tier)

but if u have good stats, u'll get it regardless. the tiers are more beneficial to those with average stats or on the border

dumb question maybe, but what are you talking about? tiers?

Tier 1 - Applications completed between July 1 and August 1
Tier 2 - Applications completed between August 2 and September 1
Tier 3 - Applications completed September 2 through November 1

UOP is rolling admissions.

I wouldn't worry about the statistics. Just know that the earlier you apply, the better the chance you have of getting an interview and hopefully, an acceptance. Tier three people get in, too. UOP received my full application (PharmCas and supplemental) beginning of tier three (beginning of September) and I interviewed in January and received an acceptance three weeks later. Good luck to you! :luck: