UoP updated!!!!

Started by denticus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so, i wonder when they will finish all the re-reviews for november. today or tomorrow is their last chance, unless they are LYING about when they will re-review....
 
so, i wonder when they will finish all the re-reviews for november. today or tomorrow is their last chance, unless they are LYING about when they will re-review....

Last year they had me as re-review in December. December came and went and at the end of December they switched it to re-review in Feb.
 
mine for UoP still says "File is in Review". i haven't even had a re-review. i can't decide if that is a good sign of a bad sign. 🙁
 
The suspense is killing me. What makes it worse is that I won't have access to a computer until Sunday night! Good thing the school I care most about is calling!!

Good luck everyone!!! 🙂
 
Anyone have any info on the alternate positions at UOP. I got an interview with them in January and my fingers are crossed. I hear they take a handful each year from the list.
 
after Dec. 1st they arent interviewing till january, spoke with Kathy today, they def are not filling all the spots tomorrow so you should be fine.