UOP vs Western

Started by pyaari83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pyaari83

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there have been threads opened about these two schools in the past, but things in Pharmacy school are changing especially with more people going into residency. I am looking to complete pharmacy school with a goal of going into clinical residency eventually working in a hospital setting. I was wondering which school has a better job outlook, especially with the job market today. Also which school has better opportunities for students?
Any current students that can give pro's and con's would really help.

Thanks.
 
i got accepted in both Western and UOP. Eventually, I decided to go to UOP because of location, and school reputation. Apparently, all my 4 pharmacist I volunteered with at the hospital are from UOP.
 
Where are these Pharmacist from Northern Cali or Southern? Also do you know how many students get into residencies?