uop wait listed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delite310

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone...i've been placed in the middle pile of the wait list and was wondering if ne of u know my chances of getting in?

was any one else wait listed?

if ne one has words of hope for me, i'd truly appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

delite310 said:
hi everyone...i've been placed in the middle pile of the wait list and was wondering if ne of u know my chances of getting in?

Veronica Semler told me that UOP accepts about 20-30 people off the waitlist. I told you that recently. :) Best wishes! :luck:

delite310 said:

I'm waiting for UCSF....If I get in you can get my spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations on ur acceptance! :)

do you by chance know how many ppl are usually on the waiting list?

delite310 said:
congratulations on ur acceptance! :)

do you by chance know how many ppl are usually on the waiting list?

Thanks,

I'm not sure...if you don't mind me asking....what number are you on the waitlist?

i haven't gotten my letter yet but Veronica says I'm in the middle of the pile...she didn't give me a number

delite310 said:
i haven't gotten my letter yet but Veronica says I'm in the middle of the pile...she didn't give me a number

I talked to the office today. They said that letters were mailed out earlier today (Tuesday). So we should get them by the end of this week. :)