UOP waitlist interview anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spg123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got call last week from UOP and I will be interviewing for the waitlist on Feb 23rd. Anyone else? Does anyone know what percent of ppl on UOP's waitlist get in? From students that have had UOP interviews, what are some tips of impressing the interviwers? This is my top choice! Also, I see on the shedule that there some presentations after the student interview+lunch which ends by 2PM. Are these really useful? I have a midterm I'm hoping to take at 3PM at UC Berkeley and was wondering if I could leave early. Since I live so close to UOP, I can drop by and find out more about finanial aid etc anytime. Thanks for you input!

Members don't see this ad.

I got call last week from UOP and I will be interviewing for the waitlist on Feb 23rd. Anyone else? Does anyone know what percent of ppl on UOP's waitlist get in? From students that have had UOP interviews, what are some tips of impressing the interviwers? This is my top choice! Also, I see on the shedule that there some presentations after the student interview+lunch which ends by 2PM. Are these really useful? I have a midterm I'm hoping to take at 3PM at UC Berkeley and was wondering if I could leave early. Since I live so close to UOP, I can drop by and find out more about finanial aid etc anytime. Thanks for you input!

Your first question would probably be more appropriate in the Pre-dental Forum.

I don't suggest you ditch out early from the interview. I would probably try to schedule a make up exam or switch dates with anyone else who is interviewing through the admissions office. It's your choice if you decide to leave early though.

Oops posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry!