UOP website back ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSWannaBe2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i saw the website is back... but it asked my screen name n' password ??? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Oh, Man! I just checked UoP site and it went back to "Hold...Waiting for DAT scores"!!! That was what it said The first half of September, then it changed to "In Review....Wait x weeks" AADSAS still says "Received/Under Review" for Pacific. ???

The site didn't say anything about screen name and password, just the usual last name, email and aadsas number.

Members don't see this ad :)
try calling hsama

Oh, Man! I just checked UoP site and it went back to "Hold...Waiting for DAT scores"!!! That was what it said The first half of September, then it changed to "In Review....Wait x weeks" AADSAS still says "Received/Under Review" for Pacific. ???

Mine says applicant fee not paid and I have an interview. I would not believe anything you read on their application status page and definately call.

Which site are you guys looking at? I went to the UoP webtools page and it just directs me to the UoP Homepage. Can anyone post the link?

The status check webtool is totally messed up right now.

Well, the page seems to be down again. I just go to the main website: www.uop.edu then click Applicants/School of Dentistry/Application Status. Alternately you can click on the School of dentistry first. There are a couple of ways to get to the applicants/application status page. But not right now, it looks like.

So...I just tried to call and got a recording. Left a message. I'll post back if anything changes.

AA, TS, PA
20/21/18
GPA sc, aa, bpc
3.53/3.43/3.74

mine says under review

Wow...I was surprised to get a call back just now from UoP. I haven't had the same kind of response from other schools. Anyway, Tonya said the website isn't working and to disregard the information on it for now--as we guessed. (I'm still under review.)