Uop

Started by dqkt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dqkt

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone who applied to uop received a letter telling them to file for financial aid? i thought that small envelope was a rejection letter!
 
Yep, I got the financial aid letter. Got invite for interview in Jan ... so I knew the letter must contain some other information rather than a rejection, because I haven't done the interview yet .... hopefully we'll get accepted =)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:


dqkt said:
did anyone who applied to uop received a letter telling them to file for financial aid? i thought that small envelope was a rejection letter!
 
I didn't get an interview yet, but i was just wondering if getting a letter to tell us to file for financial aid was a good sign. 😉 I guess we'll have to see.