Upcoming Cycle CONFUSION Bois

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ASPEN'S NIGHTMARE

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, when does this upcoming cycle open?? Or in other words;

--> When do they open it so we can we start filling things out?
--> When will we be able to submit our applications to schools? (Usually I see early to mid-May it opens for us to fill out and June 1st you can submit your app?)

I ask because I saw a post with people talking about getting interview invites in May and how they already submitted in April??? So I went and looked at my ADEA application from last cycle where I just filled stuff out to see what it was like, but never applied, and everything is still on the 2018-2019 cycle? I don't see 2019-2020 cycle stuff anywhere?

I am SOOO confused!
 
Never-mind guys, I checked and it opens May 14th. Idk what those guys were talking about. I'm just stressing over nothing LMAO