Upcoming DAT - Type 1 Diabetic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope everyone is doing great!

As I prep for the DAT, I've been looking into the 'processes' involved for me taking the exam as a type 1 diabetic and what I need to do to make sure all is okay with items such as insulin pump/having a juice for potential low blood sugar, etc. I know they have to be pretty tight on rules (no phones etc.) but I just want to make sure all would be okay if for instance my insulin pump was alerting me on an upcoming low blood sugar and I had to click the button to clear it out (as it looks like a cell phone).

I know I can't be the only T1 out there that has or is taking the DAT so I just want to make sure that all goes smooth and well on test day 🙂

Thanks as always!!