update from columbia or harvard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhk5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
anyone know when/ how we should hear back from columbia or harvard
columbia should have their stuff ready, but harvard just started interviewing so they'll probably be behind
thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

bump.

Did anyone try calling Columbia's Admissions?

hey guys
anyone know when/ how we should hear back from columbia or harvard
columbia should have their stuff ready, but harvard just started interviewing so they'll probably be behind
thanks!!
i haven't heard back either...

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the Notifications thread said Columbia does it by snail mail?

I just called. She said that it usually takes a week from the time the letter goes out to the time we receive it.

I just called. She said that it usually takes a week from the time the letter goes out to the time we receive it.

Awsome lol.

This is going to be one tough weekend.

Hello,

I got a call from Anne Berg yesterday notifying that I got accepted to Harvard. Columbia said my app is under review, but it's been that way for months now.
Columbia gave me such a snobby impression...

Don't give up your hope, though!!

Good luck!!!:):)

Hello,

I got a call from Anne Berg yesterday notifying that I got accepted to Harvard. Columbia said my app is under review, but it's been that way for months now.
Columbia gave me such a snobby impression...

Don't give up your hope, though!!

Good luck!!!:):)

Acceptance from Harvard already?? They just started giving out interviews for early dec. When did you interview?

Yeah Columbia sends a letter, and a couple people on the east coast have already gotten theirs.. so depending on where you are, it could be coming soon!

For those that got the letter already, did they also update aadsas for you?

i just got my columbia letter yesterday (jersey), but no update from aadsas, and no word from harvard yet

sjsy67, when did you interview?

i just got my columbia letter yesterday (jersey), but no update from aadsas, and no word from harvard yet

Was it postmarked 11/30 or 12/1??
I'm about 5 hours from nyc and still haven't received anything...

Was it postmarked 11/30 or 12/1??
I'm about 5 hours from nyc and still haven't received anything...

I received mine today and I live 45 minutes north of NYC. It was postmarked December 1st. I'm sorry you're still waiting :/ i know it's grueling. Fortunately, with USPS there's always Saturday. It really kills me that they use snail mail.

Acceptance from Harvard already?? They just started giving out interviews for early dec. When did you interview?

I had an interview at Harvard on the 3rd week of November. I got an email from Anne Berg saying that reviewing process will take 2~3 more weeks.

i also interviewed thanksgiving week and they told me i would hear back around second week of december :/