Update to personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emgovi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last question before I esubmit my application.... Would it be okay if I tweaked my personal statement from the statement I turned into my University a couple of weeks ago? Do they need to match up word for word? I turned in my evaluation packet including my statement to my undergrad to setup my evaluation interview on campus. Looking at my PS now I'd like to make just a couple of word changes.

Members don't see this ad.

Last question before I esubmit my application.... Would it be okay if I tweaked my personal statement from the statement I turned into my University a couple of weeks ago? Do they need to match up word for word? I turned in my evaluation packet including my statement to my undergrad to setup my evaluation interview on campus. Looking at my PS now I'd like to make just a couple of word changes.

I'm not sure

I'm sure your committee just wanted a copy so that they could have it on hand when writing your recommendation. I think you can absolutely change it.