Update w/ Final Semester Grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted407021

Herro,

I graduated this month with my Psych degree and my grades were straight As. This will be my 3rd straight 4.0 semester. However, none of the grades are for upper div. sciences. Just upper div. psych courses with a senior seminar. @Goro pls

My current AACOMAS cGPA = 3.58
Final UG cGPA = 3.62

Is it worth updating?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Herro,

I graduated this month with my Psych degree and my grades were straight As. This will be my 3rd straight 4.0 semester. However, none of the grades are for upper div. sciences. Just upper div. psych courses with a senior seminar. @Goro pls

My current AACOMAS cGPA = 3.58
Final UG cGPA = 3.62

Is it worth updating?

Thanks!

I'm not Goro but in my humble opinion it's always a good idea to update when you do well. It helps show that upwards trend and might even show continued interest in the programs.

I'm not Goro but in my humble opinion it's always a good idea to update when you do well. It helps show that upwards trend and might even show continued interest in the programs.
How do you go about updating? There's a link on the AACOMAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you go about updating? There's a link on the AACOMAS.

It has been a while since I used AACOMAS.

Depending on how many programs you applied to you might want to call each individual school. It might mean more work but it shows more effort and interest.

This is coming from the perspective of an applicant.

Goro might have something different to say.

It has been a while since I used AACOMAS.

Depending on how many programs you applied to you might want to call each individual school. It might mean more work but it shows more effort and interest.

This is coming from the perspective of an applicant.

Goro might have something different to say.
I just updated my AACOMAS and it's asking for updated transcripts, which will take up to 2 weeks to verify ...

Hopefully -- since I am latish, anyway. I didn't halt the application process for schools to which I've already sent secondaries.

I just updated my AACOMAS and it's asking for updated transcripts, which will take up to 2 weeks to verify ...

Hopefully -- since I am latish, anyway. I didn't halt the application process for schools to which I've already sent secondaries.

How has your cycle been so far? I know that you applied a little late. Have you gotten anything yet?

How has your cycle been so far? I know that you applied a little late. Have you gotten anything yet?
I was complete at PCOM-GA on 11/30 and I just now submitted -- thanks to unforeseen financial issues -- to ACOM and the VCOMs.

No II from PCOM, yet, though I'm hoping for one maybe this or next week.

Should I call PCOM tomorrow and let admissions know about my final semester's grades? It demonstrates a continuous upward trend.

Just requested a new transcript be sent to AACOMAS.

I was complete at PCOM-GA on 11/30 and I just now submitted -- thanks to unforeseen financial issues -- to ACOM and the VCOMs.

No II from PCOM, yet, though I'm hoping for one maybe this or next week.

Should I call PCOM tomorrow and let admissions know about my final semester's grades? It demonstrates a continuous upward trend.

Just requested a new transcript be sent to AACOMAS.

Good luck! Wouldn't hurt to let them know. Idk if I would call them or just email them the update.

I thought we were supposed to update via the app system. Guess I was wrong?