Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MOOSEygoosey

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey so heads up to forum admins, with this update I am unable to log in to my account in my computer 🙁 every time I try to log in, it accepts the login but then refreshes the page and doesn't log me in
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
r66e4Ml.gif
 
I already miss the classic view. This one is very clunky and the pink isn’t great either
I agree. The classic view was just easier to digest. While this looks modern, it's hard to take in and not something I see myself getting used to at all.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad