updated resume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fakebun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am asking a dentist/professor at a dental school to write me a new LOR because the old one is 3 years old. He asked me for an updated resume and I don't have a resume, let a lone an UPDATED version. I do have a resume for job purposes, but I have no idea what kind of resume he is looking for. Any help please!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I am asking a dentist/professor at a dental school to write me a new LOR because the old one is 3 years old. He asked me for an updated resume and I don't have a resume, let a lone an UPDATED version. I do have a resume for job purposes, but I have no idea what kind of resume he is looking for. Any help please!Thanks!

You know. What have you done the past 3 years that has made you a better candidate.

ya i understand that. I just don't know how to write one.... Do I write it like a CV or a professional resume? How do I write the different classes I took and their grades?

ya i understand that. I just don't know how to write one.... Do I write it like a CV or a professional resume? How do I write the different classes I took and their grades?

Do the best you can. After all, you do want him to be equally impressed.