Jul 9, 2015
Status
Medical Student
My transcript has been updated since my app was distributed (grade from last clerkship was added, and another grade was bumped up). How do I distribute this new transcript to programs? Mail it to SF Match as a supplemental document?

Dec 4, 2014
Status
Medical Student
I think you would have to pay for SF Match to distribute that...right? Your Dean's Letter has a transcript attached...so maybe if that's not been sent yet, you could make sure your school sends the updated version.

immunology89

7+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2011
Status
I think you would have to pay for SF Match to distribute that...right? Your Dean's Letter has a transcript attached...so maybe if that's not been sent yet, you could make sure your school sends the updated version.
Do all schools submit an updated transcript with the deans letter? It sounds like it's optional.

Dec 4, 2014
Status
Medical Student
Do all schools submit an updated transcript with the deans letter? It sounds like it's optional.
At least at my school, the dean's letter is a copy and paste of the clinical comments received during rotations. So it would include the grade earned. If the updated transcript is used to create this letter, then it would have the most updated grades on it.

DrZeke

yzarc gniog ylwolS
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Does it change your class rank significantly? Has it made you AOA? If not I wouldn't sweat it