Updates in Therapeutics: The Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Course 2009, Wanted

Started by blankus
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blankus

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for a copy of the Updates in Therapeutics: The Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Course 2009, Printed, If anyone has a copy and is interested in selling PM with price. Thanks
 
I too am looking for the 2009 book, if anyone would like to sell theirs. Please email me at [email protected] if you have a book or CD-ROM you want to sell.
Thanks
 
I am also looking to buy
Updates in Therapeutics: The Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course, 2010 or 2011 Edition with the CD-Rom.


Please let me know if you have the book or CD and would like to sell yours at [email protected]
 
Last edited:
I am looking for Updates in Therapeutics®: The Pharmacotherapy Preparatory Review and Recertification Course, 2009-2011 Edition. Will pay fair market value for your used study material. Thanks