updates on UMDNJ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rals

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anybody heard any news lately? I'm waiting to hear back in the next couple of weeks. I interviewed with them in January.

I know they're almost full, but I'm still really hopeful. I can't help it - I want to be there!

News anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

I called last week and was told that they mailed out 23 or 27 (can't remember) acceptances for the remaining 13 slots. These applicants have until 2/12 to return their deposits.

I hope UMDNJ asks me to be their Valentine!:love:

that's as much as I know as well. did you interview in january?

if anyone else has more insight this coming week, pls post. thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
If I dont get something this week, I may have to start thinking about reapplying next year - God, I do not want to have to do that!

Has anyone gotten any info from UMDNJ? Torture I tell you!

how big of a class are they planning on accepting this year? I don't recall what they told us when I was there.

So.. Any1 call in after Feb 12th yet? Any updates? I'm assuming the class is now full?

I called and was told that they have 92 deposits for 90 seats and they have 12 offers outstanding that are due by Monday. +pissed+

@#$%$!

Wai thang on. What do you mean by 12 outstanding deposits? out of those 92 or adidtional ones? Basically does Im a little confused if more space is going to open up byt he 19th or not?

thats impossible. They would never accept more students than they have room for in a class. If the class is only 90 students, there is no way they are oversubscribed by 2 already and are still waiting on hearing back from 12 people. If all 12 accept then there are going to be 104 kids in a class of 90 and that cannot happen because they lack the capacity for that.

thats impossible. They would never accept more students than they have room for in a class. If the class is only 90 students, there is no way they are oversubscribed by 2 already and are still waiting on hearing back from 12 people. If all 12 accept then there are going to be 104 kids in a class of 90 and that cannot happen because they lack the capacity for that.

straightchillin - You don't know what you are talking about. The current freshman class has 94 students because they over offered. Some how they manage. Even if they receive 104 deposits they don't expect 104 students in August. A lot of people will make a deposit to school 'A' while they wait for school 'B', which is their #1 choice.