Updating AADSAS grades with summer classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kreinstein

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished two summer classes, if I update each respective grade on AADSAS will I have to send in another transcript? Wouldn't that delay my application further? Maybe I'm thinking illogically but I'd imagine updating the grades will send me into another frustrating verification waiting period, and I don't want to delay getting interview invites any longer

Members don't see this ad.

I took orgo lab and an english class (both for fulfilling prereqs) over the summer, in July-August, after I had already submitted the application. I updated the status of the courses (from in progress to complete) and input the grades I got, should I also send in my transcript or just wait until November 15? Also how does the academic update work? I am taking five courses right now, and the semester will not be officially complete until end of December and I will not know my grades until then either. Is the transcript still important to send in so they can see what courses youre taking or should I wait until I have completed those courses before sending in my transcript?