Updating Coursework

Started by Romber
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Romber

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be taking another class this spring, but I don't know where or how yet. However, I want to get my PharmCAS updated as soon as possible. Should I just put that it is planned at my current university or really jump on figuring out where I am going to take my spring class?
 
Most schools don't care unless its a pre-req. So it honestly depends on which class it is and what school you're applying too.
 
I'm retaking calc 1 and intro to american government. The latter is a pre-req at some schools and the former is already on my coursework, but with a less-than-desirable grade.