updating grades on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

squints02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when you can update your grades on AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad.

If you already submitted your application, you have to wait until the application opens up in December-January where they allow you to put in all new grades earned for the spring/summer and fall.

Reprint your schools transcript application sheet from aadsas, then have your transcripts sent in again. There is a spot on the sheet for updated transripts so make sure you mark that on the aadsas sheet. After a week or two call aadsas and ask if they have received the new transcripts and ask them to make the change. I did this a week ago and they updated it while I was on the phone so the schools can see the online change instantly. AADSAS will then send your new transcripts out with the next batch they mail. I also wrote a letter to my schools explaining my change in grades and faxed it to them so they could take note of the change.

Reprint your schools transcript application sheet from aadsas, then have your transcripts sent in again. There is a spot on the sheet for updated transripts so make sure you mark that on the aadsas sheet. After a week or two call aadsas and ask if they have received the new transcripts and ask them to make the change. I did this a week ago and they updated it while I was on the phone so the schools can see the online change instantly. AADSAS will then send your new transcripts out with the next batch they mail. I also wrote a letter to my schools explaining my change in grades and faxed it to them so they could take note of the change.
Are you sure? I am positive you have to wait to update your grades until mid November through February 1 when AADSAS opens their application during the "academic update period".