Updating Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drdecaf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So summer classes are almost over and I'm about to ace a retake for Chem II! How do I go about updating the schools I've applied to? Should I send the transcript to aacomas? Or should I send the official transcript straight to the schools via email or post?

Also, if I'm adding another LOR, will the evaluations tab work even though I've been verified and submitted to every school? Will the application automatically update? Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

I believe you send the official transcripts sometime end of august or September based on the aacomas instructions. However I also have a similar question regarding the update to school specifically.

In for answers.

A quick google search gave me this: help.unicas.com:8888/aacomasHelpPages/instructions/the-application-process/academic-update/index.html

A quick google search gave me this: help.unicas.com:8888/aacomasHelpPages/instructions/the-application-process/academic-update/index.html

Thanks for that. So essentially I'm stuck with my crappy old grade until the first update period opens up. That sucks. I think I might just send an official transcript to the schools I've applied to as well.