Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

updating schools?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Ausmil, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Ausmil

Ausmil Senior Member

I just had a question that related. I have decided to add another DO school to my list. I have not been varified or calculated yet, but my app. was send in on the 28th of June and transcripts were recieved on the 5th of July. Will adding more DO schools right now slow down the application process in any way? If so I do not want to do it. Does anyone know what this will do? Any suggestions? Also, If I decide to change my classes for this coming Fall and Spring, how do I go about that on the application? I have changed a few classes than the ones I put on my upcoming classes? Please help!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AngryBaby

AngryBaby El Hefe

Medical Student
    Just email/call them and ask. While you're waiting to get through, I'll tell you that I don't think so. I added 2 schools before my app GPA was calculated and my verification took 4 weeks which was right about average for everyone that submitted around my time (6/19). So I don't think one has to do with another, but again I'd call to be sure.