UPENN-10/17: looking for roomie(s) !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HGL

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone called for 10/17 at UPENN??

wanna share room?? am reaching PA on 16th afternoon...havn't yet booked room

Members don't see this ad.

Hello HGL
Congrats..even i have an interview there on 13th. PLease let me know what all are you preparing for the interview..i mean reading anything.. and what all do we need to take along other than original documents
Please share
Thanks

going by the UPENN threads in SDN...those who have been there say that there is nothing to prepare....u just have to be mentally strong and confident.....just be yourself....don try to be or portray what you are not....read ur sop carefully....rehearse answers to possible questions....

i don think there are any clinical questions that are being asked.....it is a very relaxed atmosphere and they really make sure that you are taken care of nicely......

but i can give you a suggestion which you or others might think that it is not apt among all this interview frenzy that we are in....but i believe it really helps calm ur mind and soul......try meditating 15 min everyday.....someone gave me this advice and it is helping me.....it might work for you too....

Hi HGL
Thanks a lot for your encouraging words
Good luc to you too