UPENN and UMDNJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AndiB

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I submittied my AADSAS app way back in may, but my official DAT scores were recently received on sep. 7...when do you guys think i should hear from them? How long does it take for them to screen your app once everytyhing is received? are interviews sent in batches? any input is much appreciated, starting to get a little nervous hehe thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey UPENN will get back to you VERY fast...they are very good about that...New Jersey too. Out of all the schools I applied to, its funny, because first Jersey gave me the invite, then PENN a few days later...NOVA is the worse...so thankgod you aren't applying there, they lose everything...
Good luck...you should hear from PENN soon.

dexadental said:
Hey UPENN will get back to you VERY fast...they are very good about that...New Jersey too. Out of all the schools I applied to, its funny, because first Jersey gave me the invite, then PENN a few days later...NOVA is the worse...so thankgod you aren't applying there, they lose everything...
Good luck...you should hear from PENN soon.

thanks so much! best of luck to you

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to both schools and havent heard from either one -=T

They'll get in touch with you. Right now the applications are pouring in - I saw the stacks the other day when I stopped by the admissions office to snag an envelope - so this might add to the turn-around time. Best of luck!