UPENN anesthesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LIGirl84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What have ppl hear about UPENN Anesthesia? Malignant? And has anyone gotten a post interview thank you email?

Members don't see this ad.

What have ppl hear about UPENN Anesthesia? Malignant? And has anyone gotten a post interview thank you email?

I would not consider it malignant, but would add the caveat that they do work hard and definitely are not "cush" by any stretch of the word. Overall, very solid. I did get a post interview thank you, no idea what that means but I am one to not read into things like that too much.

i did my residency and fellowship there and loved it. it is def tough in some ways but i felt it was well worth it. i think i saw and did pretty much everything. and the name can help open some doors too. not a lot of intra op teaching but you still will pick everything up. program director is beyond awesome.

As an aside, can someone explain to me why UPENN is UPENN and not UPenn? I've always found the all caps a bit... silly. But maybe there's a good reason I don't know about.