UPenn Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ediddly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who applied to UPenn and have filled out the secondary application, how long have your responses been to the questions in Part II of the application? Is one paragraph (about 8 or so sentences) sufficient for each question? I could use some help on this

Members don't see this ad.

ediddly said:
For those of you who applied to UPenn and have filled out the secondary application, how long have your responses been to the questions in Part II of the application? Is one paragraph (about 8 or so sentences) sufficient for each question? I could use some help on this

I wrote about that much for each one... maybe a little less. There isnt much room to write much anyway.

I did the same, I used standard 12pt font and typed it out then pasted the text directly to the form, then Xeroxed it. So approximately 2 inches of type. Must have been fine, I have an interview on the 18th :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I only wrote a couple line and stated directly what thay asked me since there is not much room to write. I am not sure whether that will affect my chance of getting in or not but they did offered me an interview. If you are in doubt, call them and ask.

I downloaded the pdf file and typed my responses. Each answer was around a paragraph in length.

how long did it take them to process the application (for people who applied later in the cycle (aka not sprgover, he is an early bird hehe).

The day my app was complete and they received the last piece (my secondary) they mailed me an interview invite letter. I know this because I dropped off my secondary to their office. That was in August but they are fast.

Cheers,
Marshall

my responses were both decent size paragraphs...about what everyone else is indicating