UPenn date switch?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dermapp

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Slotted for 1/22 (optional 1/21 for research applicants) @ UPenn. Looking for 1/15 (with 1/14 for research applicants). PM me if you can switch.

Members don't see this ad.

Slotted for 1/22 (optional 1/21 for research applicants) @ UPenn. Looking for 1/15 (with 1/14 for research applicants). PM me if you can switch.

I need the same thing. Anyone else? Pretty please?:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Dermocrat! I'll PM you right now...that switch would be perfect for me! :)

Hi I have Jan 8th at Penn and am looking for another day, if possible. PM me if interested. Thanks very much.

Also looking to switch the 21/22nd for the 14/15th if anyone can.

Thanks.

Hi, I'd scheduled for the 21/22nd but would like to switch for the 14th/15th if anyone can. PM me if interested in a switch. Thanks!

Are you guys all conflicting with Northwestern? Would it be better to go through the program coordinator?

Yes, the Northwestern conflict is my problem as well. I really want to go to both of course.

Hello,

I also want to switch my UPenn interview date from the 22nd to the 14th. Please let me know if you're interested in switching. Thanks

Hey phdderm just sent you a message about switching

hi,
i also have a penn interview for january 8th and was hoping to switch to a later day. can anyone help me out??
thank you!

Me too. If anyone wants to switch with me let me know. I have the Jan 8th interview day. Thanks.

FYI, It sounds like the residency coordinator from UPenn already has a wait list for people who want to switch dates from 21/22 --> 14/15