UPenn Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I have an interview scheduled for the 30th of November but I still haven't received any information about the day or which link I should use to join the event. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview #6
Notification date:
1/8
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 8/29
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.6; Overall: 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA, 26 TS, 23 PAT, 24 Reading, No sections below 17
Method of interview: Virtual
 
Curious if anyone that interviewed and wasn’t accepted the 15th, did anyone get a waitlist notification? They sent me a new years letter, anyone know if they send this to everyone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad