UPenn interview Dec. 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pacbum

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So got my first interview! I called UPenn this morning to schedule but the only available dates were Dec. 7 and 8th, and unfortunately, I have finals on both of those days. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to switch to one of those days from Dec. 1? It kinda put me in a difficult position because I could either go to the interview and receive an incomplete in my class or reschedule the interview til later in the winter. So if anyone would be willing to switch spots, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Got a BU interview today too...it's been an exciting 24 hours!

Members don't see this ad.

i would recommend speaking with your professors first. usually most of them are fairly understanding when it comes to things like interviews. you can always offer to take the final early. the next step would be to schedule the interview soon!!

i am sure you can appreciate how competitive the app process is, so before someone else on here lashes at you for even asking for a pre dec 1st interview switch, i thought i woudl give you the heads up :/

lastly, congrats!!! :D good luck w/ the interviews!

Professors should allow you to chage your exam time for this kind of thing. Just explain and the have to understand

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah talk to your professors They should give u a permission. btw, what's ur stat? cause i am applying those two, but no news. :mad: :smuggrin: makes me crazy. thanks :love: :thumbup:

ya i tried talking to professors, and all they said is they could give me an incomplete and have me take the final with a different professor during the spring quarter (which seems like an awful idea), so i'm kinda stuck

ya i didn't expect anyone to switch a pre dec 1st interview. that would be a lot to ask. to each his own but i was hoping someone could switch dec 1st interview date for a dec 7/8, i don't think the week difference would hurt anyone's chances, as it is not pre dec 1st. and i wouldn't even ask if i thought it would put anyone at a disadvantage by switching. but the difference between a january interview and a december interview seems significant, which is the only reason why i ask. but thanks for the tips guys. hope it will manage to work out somehow

why not try to call penn and ask for a later date?