UPENN Interview DILEMMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sublimation

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok guys,

This is more for those who have already interviewed at Upenn. I have an interview in baltimore 2 days before, and therefore i rented a car out of BWI. According to google maps it takes 2 hours to drive from philly to BWI. Now will i be able to catch a 820pm flight leaving out of BWI on the day of my interview? or am i cutting it too close? YOUR FEEDBACK AND INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

ok guys,

This is more for those who have already interviewed at Upenn. I have an interview in baltimore 2 days before, and therefore i rented a car out of BWI. According to google maps it takes 2 hours to drive from philly to BWI. Now will i be able to catch a 820pm flight leaving out of BWI on the day of my interview? or am i cutting it too close? YOUR FEEDBACK AND INPUT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKS

even if it takes 2 hours, which it doesnt, you will have plenty of time to get to bwi. i interviewed at penn last week and was done at around 2:30. however, you should give yourself 2 hours just because you never know...