Upenn Notification Date!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the exact date that UPENN will email us letting us know that our status page has changed? I?ve heard mid march and early march...but does anyone know the exact date? kinda anxious......

Members don't see this ad.

i don't know an exact date, but I was told an approximate range of when we'd hear.......Gaye told my interview group that we'd hear ~march 6-10. Remember thats just a range, so lets not get our hopes up.

The waiting game sucks, but here are a few tips to help the time pass by

*drink beer, tequila, or some other form of happy-juice
*sleep (yes, possibly the best choice in the list, next to the happy juice)
*play the guitar or play video games at least 6-10 hours/day
*knit your mother a sweater
*go to class (this is a bold move....use only when desperate)
*and if you're feeling a penn-related panic attack, gnaw on a piece of wood until your tongue goes numb

These activities help take Penn off of my mind....don't worry though, the time will soon come. Please feel free to add suggestions on how to pass the time away, for I'm running out of wooden blocks to chew on

:horns:

Last year Penn gave an exact date and they missed it by several days. This year, they aren't giving one, probably because last year everyone started calling them on the day they were told.

i heard March 15th, but im not even applying this year. thats from friends of mine who are at that stage of the process now (and waiting to hear a "yes" from Penn)